Thursday 27 May 2021

forget saying your name, sign your name in sign language.

Have you ever heard of sign language? If you have, that's a way to talk. I’m going to show you my name in sign language. But first I’m going to tell you about why I am doing this. I’m showing you my name in sign language because it is sign language week. A week we think about the people who are deaf. Down below there is a video of me signing my name in sign language. The actions are a bit fast so watch carefully. It was hard to get my name right but over time I got the hang of it. Can you sign your name in sign language? Take a look at this link for the sign language alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.