Friday 4 June 2021

My cosy bedroom.

For writing we did a descriptive piece of writing about our bed room. I added a few descriptive words and have changed a bit of the original story. Down below there is my whole piece of writing. I found putting in descriptive words and fitting them in the right place tricky.
     
My Cosy Bedroom

My room is fresh, warm, cosy and small. When I lie down in bed my led lights shimmer in the dark. I can feel my grey blanket softly touching me.

My big white bed is in the left far corner and my dresser is on the other side. The taste of cat fur fills my mouth. It's sometimes messy but in school weeks it's really clean.  There are random things under my bed and there is cat fur everywhere.

The feeling of warmth fills me and I feel safe. I can hear quiet purrs from my cat sleeping under my bed.

It smells like dirty cat fur from my cat shredding truck loads of fur.

I think my bedroom is the smallest out of all the bedrooms in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.