Friday 4 June 2021

The fresh island

 

For writing we wrote a piece of writing with the five senses. See, hear, smell, feel, and taste. 
I added descriptive words for the piece of writing.
There is a title saying “the fresh island”
I found trying to not put “I can” tricky.
Have you written something like this before?
                  The fresh island

As I swim through the water I smell the salty water in front of me.

A pale white boat splashes in the clear glassy water. Spiky mountains rise up above. Dark bushy hedges all lined up. A small skinny island rests in the water.

As I walk to the shore I hear beach waves crashing. The gentle breeze blows against the trees.

The fresh cold breeze blows against my face.
The clear glassy water flows beside me.

I taste the salty water in my mouth from the waves.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cillian.
    My name is Ashwin. I am a student in Hauraki at Waikowhai Primary School.

    I really liked how you made a story about that clean picture.

    Something you could do differently is adding a google slide animation to go with it.

    Maybe you could create an ending to the story too?

    Thanks so much for sharing your learning, I would love you to visit my blog at http://wpsashwing.blogspot.com

    I really liked your sharing, blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.