Monday 5 July 2021

Maths mini golf perimeter and area

 For maths we were learning how to use measurement with perimeter and area. To find the area you have to multiply the length and the width. To find the perimeter you have to add the space around the shape. We had to make a mini golf course on google drawings and figure out the area and perimeter.

Down below is my google drawing of my golf course measurement.

I found figuring out the measurement tricky.

I enjoyed making my golf course and laying out the obstacles.

Click on the link to watch the video of how to measure the perimeter and area.



1 comment:

  1. Hi cillian, I am Thomas from Saint Mary's School in Gisborne. I liked learning about perimeter and area too. I like your picture of the little man ready to swing. I like how you made the slides so that it was like a bouncy course.
    From Thomas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.