Tuesday 28 September 2021

Cats Perspective Of Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs

For speeches this year I decided to do mine on my cat's perspective of why cats are better than dogs.
Our speeches had to be persuasive so I decided if I persuaded more people that cats are better, then more people will want to buy a cat.

Meow, hi my name is Poppy and I am a cat.


I belong to the Mcguinness family. I feel like I need to tell you that if you are getting a pet you should get a cat instead of a dog. I firmly believe You should get a cat because dogs are utterly disgusting. Cats are so clean that we spend a third of our lives cleaning ourselves.


Firstly, dogs are disgusting because they are dirty and smelly. Have you ever smelt a wet dog? It is so smelly. Wet dog is an actual word. Even the word is yucky! Wet cats smell like nothing. When a wet dog comes inside and it shakes, water goes everywhere. Dogs bark and they are so noisy. Did you know that Wet cats just clean themselves without messing a single drop of water on the floor?

Did you know that when cats clean themselves they have special Soap on their tongue that cleans their bodies and Makes their coat water resistant.


Secondly, When we have taken in too much hair we gag it up into a neat little ball for you to clean up.

When Dogs say “hello'' they just sniff each other's butts, But cats just hiss at each other to say hello. When cats hiss we are very smart because in lockdown we social distance when we hiss.

Cats are not as greedy as dogs because other cats that have to live with dogs have told me that dogs devour their food in seconds and after that eat the cat's food!


Thirdly Cats are way smarter than dogs. Because dogs can only fetch sticks and balls but cats can fetch you cool presents like leaves, mangled mice, broken birds, dried up worms and delicious crunchy cockroaches.

Dogs need a lot of attention and never leave you alone. But us cats don't even care about you that much and we like to be alone. Did You know that cats sleep up to 16 hours a day so that they can leave you alone for longer.


As you can see cats are better than dogs because dogs are noisy, they are weird and they are crazy.

Cats are much quieter than dogs. Dogs are so noisy and cats are as quiet as… ooh a mouse excuse me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.