Tuesday 14 September 2021

Is Mr.Wolf guilty?

For week eight we had to write about if Mr. Wolf is guilty.

I think he is not guilty because in his story he said that he put the grandmother in the cupboard because the grandmother did not open the door for him and people in the woods said she was very nice, so the wolf thought this was not the actual nice grandmother like they had said, so he went to look for the real grandmother.

Click on the link to see the video of Mr. Wolf’s story.

I enjoyed reading about the wolf’s story and I found writing it out into my own words tricky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.