Wednesday 24 November 2021

Rongoa sign post

Kia ora bloggers,

For reading we were learning about medicinal plants called rongoa. 

Rongoa are plants like harakeke that can help people recover from wounds and sickness. 

We had to make a sign and choose one rongoa medicine to write about. 

We had to write how it can be used as medicine and how to turn it into medicine.

I found it tricky deciding what plant to choose because they all looked interesting to write about. 

I enjoyed looking for facts and information about rongoa. 

Next time I would change the way I put it into my own words.


1 comment:

  1. Morena Cillian,

    You have written a fantastic blog post about rongoal healing plants. I really enjoyed reading what you learned. You next step is to turn your plan into reality by creating your actual sign.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.