Friday 5 November 2021

Service poster

Service poster


Kia ora bloggers,

For Religious education we have been learning about service. We were learning about service because it is the term 4 value. 


An example of service is like someone saying "do you need help" or donating things that you don't need anymore to to the poor.


I had to make a poster about service. We had to include what service is and maybe animate our poster.


I enjoyed animating my poster and learning about the value of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.